Sinai Cares is the way we show up for one another as a community.
The Talmud teaches, Kol Yisrael aravim zeh b’zeh, “Every member of the Jewish community is responsible for one another.” This is what it means to be a part of our Sinai Community; to care for one another, to support one another, to celebrate with each other. It is both asking how we can help others in their times of need, as well as asking for help when we need it.
Receive a Helping Hand from our Sinai Community
We are asking you to please let us know when you, or someone you know in our Sinai community, needs help so we can be there.
- Are you going through a difficult illness or long recovery?
- Have you suffered, or are you aware of, a recent loss?
- Are you, or someone you know, feeling lonely?
- Could you use a friendly phone call?
Email email@example.com to let us know, so that we can show our support, because Sinai Cares.
Lend a Helping Hand from our Sinai Community
You can help by volunteering in a number of ways:
- Make phone calls
- Deliver care packages
- Join a working group to ensure that Sinai Cares