Give to Sinai
As an integral part of the Reform movement for 150 years, Chicago Sinai Congregation is forging a new path that blends our rich heritage with our bold vision for the future. We have a responsibility to lead the way for a new generation by creating a stronger future for the Jewish community in Chicago. Sinai is grateful for your contributions to these funds:
- The Chicago Sinai Congregation Foundation will become a long-term funding resource to enhance Sinai’s financial sustainability and enable us to continue our mission of being a “House of Prayer for All Peoples”.
- The General Temple Fund is the driving force behind our meaningful services, robust programming and beautiful building, which allow us to serve the diverse needs of our members and community. Donations can also be made directly to Sinai’s Music Fund to support the inspirational music that feeds our souls.
- The Rabbis’ Discretionary Funds allow our rabbis to direct donations to worthy causes consistent with our values and aspirations, helping to make the world a better place.
- The Sinai Fund for Social Action (formerly Community Concerns) supports a variety of pressing issues in our own community: Donations can be also be made directly to our Sinai Programs including Blessings in a Backpack, Sinai Schools Initiative: Ogden/Jenner or Refugee Families.
- The Education Fund supports a well rounded curriculum for our religious school and adult study. The Preschool Fund ensures a warm and nurturing learning experience for our youngest students.
If you are a member please login in to your Shulcoud account to make your donation. If you are having trouble doing so, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 312-867-7000.